corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » if money was no object

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author if money was no object
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
21st May 05 at 02:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So import the car and find some good fuel?
richard_syko
Banned

21st May 05 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why a top secret skyline?

When you can have THE dyne queen.

GT300.

mk4_astra

21st May 05 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my garage would have the following:

Carbon Fiber Murcielago

i would be dating these:

that would keep me happy for a while

[Edited on 21-05-2005 by mk4_astra]
Carl

21st May 05 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd buy a petrol company and then force you into buying high priced petrol to run oyur supercars resulting in me being stinking rich and setting up a rival playboy mansion that would be better than Hugh Heffners.

All while driving THE true supercar
a Diablo

rarche81

21st May 05 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd buy all of these

Sex.
Carl

21st May 05 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you would need to buy them all just so you had enough for spares.
Skipz

21st May 05 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mk4_astra
my garage would have the following:

That Civic just looks so out of place int hat line up
rarche81

21st May 05 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CrazyCarlo

Tell me about it, my dads cerbera used to brake down all the time!

Funniest was seeing him leave, then 5mins later he comes back, the gear box had gone at the end of the road

Oh and this for the golf course

Skipz

21st May 05 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rarche81
quote:

Funniest was seeing him leave, then 5mins later he comes back, the gear box had gone at the end of the road

My dad left the house one day with the mondeo when i was working in the garage two minutes later he saunters down the street and starts cursing and swearing.. the rear Beam for the axle had snapped in half

Thank god Ford repaired it under warranty!
Carl

21st May 05 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rarche81
quote:

Oh and this for the golf course

My brothers friend had one and that was breaking down all the time too. Although my bro says its the nearest thing to a motorbike acceleration he's been in.
SVM 286

21st May 05 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by h18_oab
quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
There's approx 160 cars that I want, and I 'aint about to list 'em all at this time of night.
However, if it had to be just one car, it would either be a McLaren F1 or a Top Secret R33 with air shift sequential box and four figure horse power

prove to me that any Skyline can produce four figures outside of the land of the rising sun!! i think the japs make up their figures on modified cars t behonest...

agree with you on the ferrari thing though

Go on Google, type in exvitermini.com.

This should bring up one option, click on this.

When your on the homepage, click on movies.

Click on the 'GTR-700' icon at the top of the list.

Scoll down the page to 'Stage-3: Heathcote 8 second run movies'

Right click on, and save target the '896run.mpeg' heading on the left side of the screen (not the '896runs.mpeg', this view is inferior).

If your computer is working fine you should now be able to watch a blue R33 accelerating harder away from you than you've probably ever seen anything do so before, and definitely faster than any other pump fuel powered car that your ever likely to witness.

The car (and the web site) in question belongs to an Australian gent by the name of Mario, it is a '95 model.
He has spent silly money and a long time developing the car through various stages to the terrifying apparition you see before you now.

It has subsequently done faster times and higher terminal speeds (the best being an 8.273 sec. and 167.76 mph, and all this using a reduced rev limit of a mere 10,500 rpm), but in my opinion, this film clip does the most justice to, and best demonstrates the effects of a 1010Kw (that is in excess of 1,354 bhp or just over a Megawatt) Skyline accelerating flat out from a standing start.

Make sure you turn your speakers up too.

This truly is the most angry car in the world and sounds like someone raping and murdering Satan

There are many other mpeg films on this site and it makes for fascinating viewing and reading.
For instance, you can also view the footage of Mr Nagata (the CEO of Top Secret in Japan) driving his development and promotions car (a 1000+ bhp gold R33) at 315 kmh (that's approximately 205 mph) through a tunnel in Tokyo.

The FAQ section and the specifications section will certainly clear up a few queries you may have aswell.

Alternatively, you could buy Max Power's 'Beasts from the East' video and watch the gold car footage on your television.

Or, you could simply write me out a blank cheque, i'd then do a roundtrip of Australia and Japan, select a suitable car, have it developed to the suitable specification, have it crated up and shipped back to old blighty and then take you on a tour of the fastest roads in the South via a couple of 4WD high output capable rolling roads, so I could demostrate the acceleration and top speed and the power output - in four figures
Mistamist

21st May 05 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or just click here

Rapid crazy jap satan rapist car
Mistamist

21st May 05 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

man that is just spunkworthy!
Mistamist

21st May 05 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.75 seconds to 60 now thats just silly!
John

21st May 05 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lee
skyline's can produce 4 figure bhp's

prove it?? Dyno charts from the Uk would be a good start

Seriously i have had this conversation with a skyline owner on another forum and he agrees with me Skylines can only produce four figure outputs in Japan none have been found in the UK though

An r33 gts-t can produce 700 break on a uk roller, datsek in dalgety bay to be precise. Thats 2.5 with 1 turbo.
The 2.6 with an extra turbo on it i'm sure will be more than capable of a 4 figure bhp.
Corsa Sport Gav

21st May 05 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id hav these

SVM 286

21st May 05 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M15T XE
or just click here

Good work sir, you must be some kind of computer genius

I realy love that car and have done so for several years.
It would make the perfect commuting vehicle, especially on those occassions when you're running late and trying to make time by passing dithering idiots and it's just a bit too tight to overtake in an average car.

BINGO-WALLOP-SHAZAM-WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with one squeeze of the throttle and unleash hell at my signal on all unsuspecting commuters
The slow witted f*ckers would think the world was ending
Nath

21st May 05 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
or just click here

Fookin ell
Dom

21st May 05 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
or just click here

very nice although its not as if it could be used on roads, the thing seemed to torque steer all over the place, plus can you imagine the mpg for thing

however, still very nice
Aaron

21st May 05 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd have an A reg Nova with a wikid body kit and spinning wheels trims from halfords
corb

21st May 05 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Porsche Carrera GT.
Skipz

22nd May 05 at 06:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
There's approx 160 cars that I want, and I 'aint about to list 'em all at this time of night.
However, if it had to be just one car, it would either be a McLaren F1 or a Top Secret R33 with air shift sequential box and four figure horse power

prove to me that any Skyline can produce four figures outside of the land of the rising sun!! i think the japs make up their figures on modified cars t behonest...

agree with you on the ferrari thing though

Go on Google, type in exvitermini.com.

This should bring up one option, click on this.

When your on the homepage, click on movies.

Click on the 'GTR-700' icon at the top of the list.

Scoll down the page to 'Stage-3: Heathcote 8 second run movies'

Right click on, and save target the '896run.mpeg' heading on the left side of the screen (not the '896runs.mpeg', this view is inferior).

If your computer is working fine you should now be able to watch a blue R33 accelerating harder away from you than you've probably ever seen anything do so before, and definitely faster than any other pump fuel powered car that your ever likely to witness.

The car (and the web site) in question belongs to an Australian gent by the name of Mario, it is a '95 model.
He has spent silly money and a long time developing the car through various stages to the terrifying apparition you see before you now.

It has subsequently done faster times and higher terminal speeds (the best being an 8.273 sec. and 167.76 mph, and all this using a reduced rev limit of a mere 10,500 rpm), but in my opinion, this film clip does the most justice to, and best demonstrates the effects of a 1010Kw (that is in excess of 1,354 bhp or just over a Megawatt) Skyline accelerating flat out from a standing start.

Make sure you turn your speakers up too.

This truly is the most angry car in the world and sounds like someone raping and murdering Satan

There are many other mpeg films on this site and it makes for fascinating viewing and reading.
For instance, you can also view the footage of Mr Nagata (the CEO of Top Secret in Japan) driving his development and promotions car (a 1000+ bhp gold R33) at 315 kmh (that's approximately 205 mph) through a tunnel in Tokyo.

The FAQ section and the specifications section will certainly clear up a few queries you may have aswell.

Alternatively, you could buy Max Power's 'Beasts from the East' video and watch the gold car footage on your television.

Or, you could simply write me out a blank cheque, i'd then do a roundtrip of Australia and Japan, select a suitable car, have it developed to the suitable specification, have it crated up and shipped back to old blighty and then take you on a tour of the fastest roads in the South via a couple of 4WD high output capable rolling roads, so I could demostrate the acceleration and top speed and the power output - in four figures

I stand corrected

Thats fooking aesome i also think he's beat Godzilla's time which was the fastest production Skyline in the Southern hemisphere

Will dig out godzilla video but that thing is crazy..

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » if money was no object 23 database queries in 0.3288190 seconds