corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Retrimming well under way...*Another UPDATE*

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Retrimming well under way...*Another UPDATE*
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
1st Jun 05 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
going to be a bitch to remove your cum stains from it though

thats a serious problem Ian if you have an acident in the car with awoman. I should know happened to me once was a right mess. my dad was not impressed with the stains nor the foot prints onthe windscreen
CorsAsh

1st Jun 05 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You had parents? I thought you were assembled from bits of ape and amputees.

Now stop spamming my useful thread.
casper_ac

1st Jun 05 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really nice never thougt you could do the rear seats but there we go!
happy days!
i think ive my itnerior all but sorted...just have to decide what colours and what material..alacantra seems expensive so may use it for contrast in places and black stretchy cottonny stuff may do!
were the grooves in the seats easy enough done...or is ur mum really ace at sewing?
My bros an art student and my gfs good at the old sewing so maybe theyll can do it?
CorsAsh

1st Jun 05 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mums handy with the old sewing machine, still took her a fair old while to get em done though.

If you use the old fabric and go over it, it makes life easier.
CorsAsh

1st Jun 05 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you look on the right of this pic, you can see the old seat cover - its cotton with a foam backing - you can see the sewn lines goin across it. Lay your material over, tack it down with pins and sew over it all.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Retrimming well under way...*Another UPDATE* 23 database queries in 0.0071139 seconds