corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ebay

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay
Skinz

User status: Offline
28th Apr 05 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know about anyone else but i find ebay customer support shocking. Ok its all well and good if everythings going ok but when the shit hits the fan and others start causing you trouble then its so frustrating that you have to email, nothing gets done! For instance we had another user that was getting jealous of our product, he was selling something similar but we were getting all the sales, so he emailed ebay claiming he had copyright over the product and we were selling his copyright the cheeky fucker, i'd written the program my god damn self!! Anyway our ads were removed by ebay which is another aspect i find crap, they instantly take the persons word for it before finding out the true facts.

Tried sending numerous emails through that crappy contact form saying it not correct, nothing was done about it, Live Help didnt help. they just linked us back to the contact form. I think now ebay are advertising on TV its time they set up some kind of helpline.

What I have noticed though is they are slow to come back to you, if the do at all, when you have issues with others, but if your late paying there fees they are instantly onto you!
Joff

28th Apr 05 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, eBays a law unto itself. Paypal's just as bad. Just prey you don't have any problems there either!
Andrew

28th Apr 05 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is getting better but still a load of crap. They just confuse you so you don't bother
BlueCorsa

28th Apr 05 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They do have a phone support helpline but its only available to Platinum and above PowerSellers or something stupid like that!
bradfincham

28th Apr 05 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mums business account got hacked into, it took them 6 days to sort, by then £800 from paypal was missing and we had lots of angry customers that wanted questions answered!
Skinz

28th Apr 05 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
John

28th Apr 05 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ebay and paypal are both a license to print money. I had a guy pay me via paypal, so money being in my paypal account i sent the goods. Couple of days later paypal decided the payment was fraudulent on his end and took the money back off me. I thought that was a disgrace. Should they not have checked if it was a legit transaction before telling me I had the money. Luckily the guy was genuine but if he wasn't I would have been without item he won, and no money.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ebay 23 database queries in 0.0095091 seconds