corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » URGENT HELP NEEDED

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author URGENT HELP NEEDED
white_sri

User status: Offline
   25th Apr 05 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i thought i would be finishing off my engine swap today, i came to wire up the the starter motor and i cant remember what went where and i didnt label the wires. the wires ive got left to find a home for are: a thick red wire (possibly to the battery?), a red and black wire (10mm nut) a black wire (13mm nut) and another wire (unsure of the colour as its in the loom). Then theres a wire in brown casing (an earth wire?) where does this earth to? the gearbox casing?

please help i wanna be back on the road
mazdaspeed

25th Apr 05 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alternator has one big red wire, small black wire. Starter has one wire - brown or green. My memory of corsas is shot tho
white_sri

25th Apr 05 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay then, i thought the starter has two though. looks like ive wired it all up wrong
white_sri

26th Apr 05 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » URGENT HELP NEEDED 23 database queries in 0.0080318 seconds