corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa B on 17"s (Massive problem!!)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B on 17"s (Massive problem!!)
Skipz

User status: Offline
21st Apr 05 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdiSRI
you can cut a fair bit more metal off, and bash it with mallet but it prob wont cure it completely, those tyres are seriously rubbing!!

Ive been there tho m8, people convoying with me last year will remember me attacking my front archs with a screwdriver i believe it was in complete frustration lol.

Think it was on way to pvs?

I was going to cut alot more metal off mate as i took nearly my whole arches off on my own car problem is that it's actually rubbing higher up in the arch... we ran outta time aswell it was about half ten by the time ali left and we were out of light and my handlamp is fucked AGAIN

Will sort it out on Saturday to make it look better before it goes into Skidz but i'm not taking more off unless they say too

[Edited on 21-04-2005 by h18_oab]
ali_kerr_86

21st Apr 05 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we will get it sorted an luckily skipz has ALOT of patience
Skipz

21st Apr 05 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ali_kerr_86
we will get it sorted an luckily skipz has ALOT of patience

eh?? I have alot of what??? got the wrong fella there I have no patience at all but when it comes to cars (especially other peoples) i have some but not alot!!!

and By the way did you wash the car EVEN with the rear Arch mouldings off you sad bastard??
ali_kerr_86

21st Apr 05 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gotta keep it clean u should no that or was ur boaby all dirty rust or other things would of set in on a dirty boaby
Skipz

21st Apr 05 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ali_kerr_86
gotta keep it clean u should no that or was ur boaby all dirty rust or other things would of set in on a dirty boaby

Mty car was always spotless until i couldnt be arsed with it

bet you went and gave the Arch mouldings a good wipe and then noticed you had two missing aswell

Oh reminds me I'll rub down my old ones for you aswell and have them sprayed in the same black i done your front bumper in
Dav

21st Apr 05 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Simon told me about this at work today/yesterday (I can't remember ) He said there was burning tyre smoke everywhere as they rubbed away on the arch. Bollocks, but the thought made me laugh!
Ben
Banned

21st Apr 05 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you chew through the panel?

i think i could of done a neater job with a pick axe .

take it all off on all 4
Skipz

21st Apr 05 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
did you chew through the panel?

i think i could of done a neater job with a pick axe .

take it all off on all 4

I was Told tonite That ALI has been at them again so i take no responsibility in what those arches look like!!! Apparently he's just doubled my time fixing his mess Nice one Ali that'll be 12 Cans of Carlsberg from tesco thanks

Dav Simon might be a stoner but he aint a bullshitter Ali drove the car with me him danny and Simon down towards the sporty before we passed the first busstop there was smoke belching out! couldnt hear the rubbing cos the f**cking tunes were on

[Edited on 21-04-2005 by h18_oab]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa B on 17"s (Massive problem!!) 23 database queries in 0.0171239 seconds