corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gsi front bumper not sitting right

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gsi front bumper not sitting right
danny-corsa

User status: Offline
18th Apr 05 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my front bumper on my gsi is not sitting right it sits too low on the o/s and sits a bit out both sides. also my bonnet does'nt meet it smoothly either. i know the chances are it has been in a front ender at some point (but not bad) so i think the bonnet has ben pushed up a bit. there are some clips just under the wings by the arches aswell and im not sure if they're broke or not??
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

18th Apr 05 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mine is like this too, i just think they dont line up too well with the wings and its hard to get them to sit right, also a clip of mine has broke where it meets the wing
danny-corsa

18th Apr 05 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are the clips part of the bumper or are they clipped on?
also do u think someone wiv a bit of knowledge in bodywork would be able to get it lined up perfect without bodging it? i want the car absolutely mint cos its only done 60k and is absolutely mint on the inside its just outside that needs tidying up a bit
45_CB

19th Apr 05 at 02:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My gsi bumper doesnt have the bits that bolt behind the plastic archs.

And on my passenger side, the bolt at the top of the inner arch has snapped out of place, so need a new inner arch

the brackets behind the plastic wing arch bits are the most important in my opinion

New Poll