corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Smart

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smart
Nath

User status: Offline
15th Apr 05 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Reepah
quote:
Originally posted by Reepah
quote:
Originally posted by Greg_M
thought you had a focus

He lost it in the snow...

Ian
Site Administrator

15th Apr 05 at 21:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Official statement regarding Pug Nut - I've met him, he exists, he is not an alter-ego, he's not a mickey take, he thinks all on his own and posts entirely without input from anyone else.
broster
Premium Member

15th Apr 05 at 21:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Official statement regarding Pug Nut - I've met him, he exists, he is not an alter-ego, he's not a mickey take, he thinks all on his own and posts entirely without input from anyone else.

such madness
Nath

15th Apr 05 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Is this Joff under Ian's log in???
stuartmitchell

15th Apr 05 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

what a clever lad
IntaCepta

16th Apr 05 at 04:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

pull the other one!
Claire

16th Apr 05 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF are you talking about "will piss you off in the summer when you have more grip?" Silly boy. Try driving a Golf/Leon 150 or a 206 GTiHdi and then tell me you would buy another bloody paxo!

Smart cars are shit for anything other than shopping. They are useless on motorways and the engines pack in at around 60k anyway.

Don't get another ford unless you are going to get a newer TDCi. The older ford diesels were not up to much (slow/noisy etc). Same with Vauxhalls really - quite good now but the older ones were never up to much.
You can't really fall off with something like a VW diesel (preferably PD)
Also peugeot, and dare i say it.....Shitroen make good diesel engines - fair enough the rest of the car falls apart but the diesels are good! Both the HDi's and the older 1.9/2.2 TD's are good although the older TD's are fairly thirsty as diesels go.

Depends of course what type of driving it is - if it's lots of motorways I would go for something like a Mondeo TDCi. For more town/country driving something smaller - Polo/focus/306 etc...

[Edited on 16-04-2005 by Claire]
Marc

16th Apr 05 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many times Peanut?

GET A SKODA FABIA vRS
Cybermonkey

16th Apr 05 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Claire

Also peugeot, and dare i say it.....Shitroen make good diesel engines - fair enough the rest of the car falls apart but the diesels are good! Both the HDi's and the older 1.9/2.2 TD's are good although the older TD's are fairly thirsty as diesels go.

The PSA diesels used to be, and still are, among the best diesels in the world. what surrounds them is crud though

[Edited on 16-04-2005 by Cybermonkey24]
Cybermonkey

16th Apr 05 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

is that some kind of sick joke? if you saw him, i hope you kicked him in the shins and walked off.

[Edited on 16-04-2005 by Cybermonkey24]
Marc

16th Apr 05 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Awwwww
BlueCorsa

16th Apr 05 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smart cars are fun to drive for a day, but any longer than that and the gearbox will really annoy you. You'll use loads of fuel anyway because of the turbo And the tank is small so it needs refilling all the time.

The rollback top on the normal Smart is cool but it leaks if you jet-wash it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Smart 23 database queries in 0.0125940 seconds