corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Receiving credit card payments.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Receiving credit card payments.
Melville

User status: Offline
15th Apr 05 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At my work(firm of accountants) we are thinking about starting to accept credit/debit card payments. I know the obvious thing would be to get a credit card terminal but we are not always in the office and it would be handy to say to clients to pay there bill off on the net or on the phone and sometimes we might never see a client face to face. What would be the best way to do this do you think?

Cheers Mark
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Apr 05 at 17:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Expensive solution is your own secure server, some sort of cc processing, doesn't have to be instant which is a bit cheaper as you're not posting goods there and then etc. and can stop a payment hours after it has been submitted. You can't use a regular processing machine for online transactions because the refunds are handled differently I think. Gets complicated and expensive.

Cheap option is NOCHEX or Paypal or something. Not so professional looking but it does CS
Melville

15th Apr 05 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah Ive had a look at nochex, but the other person has to register with them too before they can enter a payment, I think? Your first option sounds far too complicated lol, might just be best to get a terminal from the bank and forget the online bit
Dan
Premium Member

15th Apr 05 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think they do have 2 register for a one off payment?? i dint for cs membership

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
ed

15th Apr 05 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For NOCHEX and paypal you don't need to be registered for one off payments, they can be integrated into your website pretty well also. I think you can pay for a premium service which would remove branding and advertising to make it look more porfesional.
Dom

15th Apr 05 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could also use something from worldcom or a company alike - they will offer a number of solutions, plus there are scripts around that you can tie in the API for the billing stuff with XX company (say worldcom) with your website etc

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Receiving credit card payments. 24 database queries in 0.0115931 seconds