corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Would you ever consider buying a CAT D car?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Would you ever consider buying a CAT D car?
Kerry

User status: Offline
10th Apr 05 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
Am just saying i knew it wernt as rosey as made out.

personally even if it were a grand i wouldnt buy one

why?
pauls corsa

10th Apr 05 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lee did advertise that the saxo was a cat d in his post he wanted around 2500 without mot or tax he new it needed work to pass aswell

at the end of the day how many cars r around that have been bumped and repaired without been on the v car u r still buying a car that as been bumped u just wouldnt no it i would rather no than not no

[Edited on 10-04-2005 by pauls corsa]

[Edited on 10-04-2005 by pauls corsa]
Ben
Banned

10th Apr 05 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
quote:
Originally posted by Ben
Am just saying i knew it wernt as rosey as made out.

personally even if it were a grand i wouldnt buy one

why?

i just wouldnt, might just be me but i wouldnt want a cat d car ,simple
Kerry

10th Apr 05 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a cat D car
ok i am 99% not putting it back on the road but i have had loads of interest in people who want to
it only needs a bonnet, headlight and indicator, wing and bumper. its only cat D kus it wasnt my fault therefore i went through insurance
there are cars that have had worse damage and been repaired without going through insurance therefore not a cat D but stil been damaged and repaired
VegasPhil
Premium Member

10th Apr 05 at 17:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate completeley rebuilt his Cat D Moped. From Scratch. But then he checked that everything was strong and not bent. (Frame, Forks etc) and he rebuilt the Engine, so he knew it was fine.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Would you ever consider buying a CAT D car? 24 database queries in 0.0195949 seconds