corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » rear disc conversion stuff.......

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear disc conversion stuff.......
dr_adams

User status: Offline
31st Mar 05 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, i got some bits as i was planning to do this but i managfed to crash me tigga so all funds are going to that at the moment, but it an astra rear beam with hubs discs and calipers, it is the abs style hubs, and comes with the lead from the astra (different to the standard tigra abs leads) so all u need is a ur corsa beeam and to be able to weld and ur well away, would prob recommend a pad change i'm from notts and tbh just wana see my money back looking at £60, also i have two compensators as u will need if you wana put the discs on. i paid £30 for these and the abs leads from local scrappy so looking to get me money back if you want them you can have everything for £75 please email me if ur interested as the u2u thing don't always notify me str8 away Cheers
Tony
dr_adams

1st Apr 05 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dr_adams

5th Apr 05 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need rid of this as proper skint so offers gladly accepted!!!!!!!! if someone can collect can take the liot for £50
Also i have a set of spax shock i brought off here about a month ago not had chance to fit and need rid full kit of spax lowering i believe they were 30mm £40 open to oppers on it just need rid!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » rear disc conversion stuff....... 25 database queries in 0.0080688 seconds