corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Tomorrow..................The day of the meet

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tomorrow..................The day of the meet
kev_corsa

User status: Offline
26th Mar 05 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member

Kurtis has just txt me saying hes borrowing a camera from work today and fancys doing a few shots of the cars tomorrow. What everyone think? think we may be meeting up a few hours before the meet while its still light tomorrow. If anyones interested in coming along, just post below, think kurts gona pop on and sort something out
Rocky

26th Mar 05 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member

sounds good mate i might be up for this as iam going out sunday so i can be with you guys in the day then i be out in the night so least i came to the kind off meet then wat time please cheers
cushdeeboy

26th Mar 05 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member

yea as kev said should be a good day out if its not raining... not too sure where we're goin yet but im sure kurt will think of something.. if its raining though i doubt anyythings gonna happen..
mentalasanything

26th Mar 05 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member

What time are you thinking of meeting? i would like to get a few pictures of the car, but need to be back at Sam's house at 6pm when she finishes work...
Korsa

26th Mar 05 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member

iv'e "borrowed" a big professional camera from work 8megapixel. thought we could all meet up, in say cardiff then go somewhere scenic like barry or porthcawl....

i'll come on in the morn and post cuz im just out to town.....

prob meet up around 1 or 2 by my shop SONY then further down with some of the others....

will let you know anyways...
Welsh-Cruiser

26th Mar 05 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member

I Could Be Intersted
kev_corsa

27th Mar 05 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member

sorted
Rocky

27th Mar 05 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member

txt me kev were you going cause i can meet you all in porthcawl and barry by the flats

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Tomorrow..................The day of the meet 24 database queries in 0.0096531 seconds