corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone know.......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone know.......
Colin

User status: Offline
25th Mar 05 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anything about what law states on properties mainly altering exterior if its a 4 block share house - 2 up 2 down??? Basically ive seen a flat in a ex council block & I think there all privately owned but the outside mortar is really horrid – it kinda puts you off if it cant be changed - it would look good with a lick of paint so do you need consent from those around you or can you do as you wish

Any help appreciated I know theres some home owners & Law geeks on here
Kerry

25th Mar 05 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

freehold or leasehold?
Colin

25th Mar 05 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Freehold - all the houses are now sold off ex council. Only think that makes me wonder if its not allowed is all the houses are as they were 1st built & looking rather scabby now! I dont know if this is because no ones arsed or because its not allowed!
Rus

25th Mar 05 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

colin, you've been here ages. i think all cs members should put 50p in the kitty so you can have premium....
Colin

25th Mar 05 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Freehold - all the houses are now sold off ex council. Only think that makes me wonder if its not allowed is all the houses are as they were 1st built & looking rather scabby now! I dont know if this is because no ones arsed or because its not allowed!

I'll add that its a repossession and nice enough inside & I know I can fit it out and make money off it but my god its an eye sore outside!!! The girl showing around didnt know about the exterior rendering so I told her to find out and phone me

[Edited on 25-03-2005 by Colin]
Kerry

25th Mar 05 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all depends if there are any maintenance agreements in place

e.g flying freehold where part of a house goes over an allyway then there is a maintenace agreement in place so that whoever owns that allyway agrees to maintain it basically
MarkM

25th Mar 05 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As long as the exterior structure of the buildings are un-changed then cosmetic changes are allowed Colin...
Colin

25th Mar 05 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sig16v
colin, you've been here ages. i think all cs members should put 50p in the kitty so you can have premium....

Ive been here sinse 2000 under a different name - I have no need for preem membership, the insurers offering discount wont insure me on my car & dont really want a picture <- there
Kerry

25th Mar 05 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I'll add that its a repossession and nice enough inside & I know I can fit it out and make money off it but my god its an eye sore outside!!! The girl outside didnt know about the exterior rendering so I told her to find out and phone me.

a repo thats nice inside

more often than not they are trashed e.g baths and sinks smashed, pipes smashed ect
Colin

25th Mar 05 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
quote:
quote:

I'll add that its a repossession and nice enough inside & I know I can fit it out and make money off it but my god its an eye sore outside!!! The girl outside didnt know about the exterior rendering so I told her to find out and phone me.

a repo thats nice inside

more often than not they are trashed e.g baths and sinks smashed, pipes smashed ect

By that I mean great value & its got GCH & DG needs a kitchen bathroom and probably a rewire - I can get all that mega cheapo through my company & fit most myself!! Mates a sparky so will do rewire then i'll decorate and move in!

Nah it was empty - nothing smashed or that!!

[Edited on 25-03-2005 by Colin]
Colin

25th Mar 05 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sport16v
As long as the exterior structure of the buildings are un-changed then cosmetic changes are allowed Colin...

Is that same in Scotland??? I just want to paint it like But not 1 of them have been touched in the street - its in a half decent area aswell!!!
MarkM

25th Mar 05 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah will be the same laws pretty much across Great Britain...as long as what you want to do is in keeping with the surrounding buildings then any cosmetic work is fine..

i.e. you will prob run into problems trying to paint it flourescent green...

Gez G

25th Mar 05 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are some laws with it, dont ask me what though :-S
Colin

25th Mar 05 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sport16v
Yeah will be the same laws pretty much across Great Britain...as long as what you want to do is in keeping with the surrounding buildings then any cosmetic work is fine..

i.e. you will prob run into problems trying to paint it flourescent green...

Its actually green just now Some are white some gray some greenish colour - I want to paint it white!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone know....... 23 database queries in 0.0155129 seconds