corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mp3 wma player question?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mp3 wma player question?
triggz

User status: Offline
11th Mar 05 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a pioneer8600MP and was wondering, when i burn normal discs about 90% of them i need to change the seconds it wants to skip down to 0 so all the songs play like a continous track, if there any programs around that can do things like that on a data disc or some other way, i know i could save them all as one long mp3, but i wouldnt be able to skip tracks (cos theres always atleast a couple of shit ones

my head unit specs just incase its something you can do head unit side
http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/product_detail.jsp?product_id=7528&taxonomy_id=25-121

thanks

also i did search before i posted this

[Edited on 11-03-2005 by triggz]
Richie

11th Mar 05 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u make no sense

u got 1 big mp3 on cd that you want split into several?
Gavin
Premium Member

11th Mar 05 at 09:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think he's on about having loads of single tracks but you know that you have the feature in nero where u can take out the 4 second gap inbetween the tracks when u burn a normal music disc..

now the problem is, can you do that when your burning tracks using "burn mp3 Disc" or just the basic option of "Burn Disc" option in nero

i think thats the problem

pew pew pew pewwwww
triggz

11th Mar 05 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah all the mp3's are seperate songs, and it takes abut 2 secs to change to the next mp3. But when u burn as a audio disc u can remove that gap. i want to know if u can do this with mp3's
Richie

11th Mar 05 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No the gap problem is just the speed that the pioneer switches to the next MP3 and starts playing. Its exactly the same on my 8500MP.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mp3 wma player question? 24 database queries in 0.0113130 seconds