corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » taking out dash?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author taking out dash?
Bez

User status: Offline
25th Feb 05 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey i am doing conversion from 1.0 12v > 1.4 16v and i think i need to take out the dashboard to get to all the wires behind, does anyone have a step by step on how to do remove the whole dash in the easiest way?
lewie

25th Feb 05 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haynes manual?
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Feb 05 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steering wheel needs to come off, radio out, middle dash panel, clocks, its no small job.
Bez

25th Feb 05 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steering wheel has an airbag, how to get round it?
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Feb 05 at 20:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carefully.

I very much doubt the whole thing needs to come out for a conversion. Glovebox and a stuff around ECU/fusebox etc. but not the whole dash.
Bez

25th Feb 05 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what it is, is that i need to change the whole lot of wiring looms for the conversion? do you know anyone who could help via CS or maybe msn even? someone who knows about wiring looms etc

New Poll