corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mobile Phone Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mobile Phone Help
fiestakidda

User status: Offline
16th Feb 05 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just switched my mobile phone on and i have full reception but it says it only has limited services only.
Now i've tried most things i can think of and it's still saying limited services only.

I have a D500 on orange but got it unlocked by orange to accept any sim card. So i have my o2 sim in there now. No problems with it till this morning

WHAT'S WRONG?? please anyone?
Charlene

16th Feb 05 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

O2 has been dodgy with my phone signal as well and with my mates, it might just be the 02 signal in darlo because when my mate rang up they said its not their problem if darlington dont receive good signal
fiestakidda

16th Feb 05 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one else?? i'm sat at work and everyone else who is on o2 is working fine but me
supacook2k

16th Feb 05 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the e800 and my signal is like that sometimes. im on 02
bwbw

16th Feb 05 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

download the o2 service settings from the O2 website, for GPRS, MMS, this might make a difference, Not exactly sure, I know i'm sometimes weary of getting a phone unlocked to put another sim card in it, for one Orange phones have the stupid logo on them,

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mobile Phone Help 23 database queries in 0.0078461 seconds