corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.7 astra and 1.4 astras for sale cheap :) WITH UPDATE PICS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.7 astra and 1.4 astras for sale cheap :) WITH UPDATE PICS
M2RTY

User status: Offline
11th Feb 05 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought it just before Xmas (this is the 6th car i now have in total) and was going to use it as my Uni car to take to Sheffield with me. But, after i taxed and MOT'ed and serviced it i have decided to sell it, along with some other cars and get something of a combined value to save on buying tax and MOTs and insurance per car

anyways, to pass its MOT it needed new bushes on front, tyres, cv boot and track rod end. done all this myself, along with usual oil/air/diesel filters and it passed in january this year

its done about 50 miles since then as its currently sat in my dads garage with no insurance so i cant drive it. plus ive only been home from uni once since i bought the car!!

its also just had new inlet valves, followers, piston, shells and now runs perfect but is a bit knocky at times (belived to be crank??) cam etc looked fine, no scorring and very clean for age/mileage

its got just under 11 months mot and 5 months tax, 150k on clock (if this bothers you a 2nd hand engine will cost about the 150 mark)

its the 1.7td low blow GM unit under the bonnet

exterior is spotless bar a tiny rip in roof about an inch long (but has been repaired), no rust, no dents, 5 vaux alloys and good tyres (4 pretty much spot on rims, one is kerbed and used as spare)

insides have been steam cleaned when i bought it, new dash bulbs fitted and few other minor things to get it perfect

like i say its N reg, bought it off a local lad

looking for £800ono

also have an L reg 1.4 blue astra for sale £600 quid mint bar front wing has a rust, 4 months tax and 10 months mot

martyn@carputer-solutions.co.uk

please no u2u/PMs as im not on here oftern

cheers!!

[Edited on 19-02-2005 by M2RV H]

[Edited on 19-02-2005 by M2RV H]
M2RTY

13th Feb 05 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

update

the red astra estate now has the gear selector fully adjusted so its as good as new
M2RTY

13th Feb 05 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of blue one:

http://groups.msn.com/marvscorsa/carsforsale.msnw
M2RTY

19th Feb 05 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt updated with pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.7 astra and 1.4 astras for sale cheap :) WITH UPDATE PICS 25 database queries in 0.0119081 seconds