corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » M jacko

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author M jacko
corsaxe14

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 05 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there what do u think off M jackson court case do u think hes guilty or he's not guilty?

i think hes just a sick guy whos prays on young boys and ends up doing stuff to them and i hope he gets put away for what he has done
broster
Premium Member

3rd Feb 05 at 13:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there are two ways of looking at it:
1, hes a peado end of story
2, he is a bit mentally challenged and has the mental age of a teenager, and because of this he wants to have them round to play?!

im not sure to be honest, its going to be twisted what ever as its just americans wanting money, so if hes innocent or not hell be made to look a hell of a lot worse....
its almost liek the kids mums are pimping their kids off to him and then in payment they sue
3CorsaMeal

3rd Feb 05 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

innocent in my eyes, i not believing what others say, especially as he was so famous, rich and popular, its people trying to bring him down that are turning everyone against him.

i feel sorry for the guy and believe in innocent until proven guilty
Tom

3rd Feb 05 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I beleive he is sick in the head, I don't know if he ever did anything but having kids around who aren't yours and letting them stay in your bed is bound to arise suspicion he caused the trouble himself and I actually do think he had intent whther he did anything or not.
1600power

3rd Feb 05 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i watched a documentry on the TV recently about this and apparently michael jackson never had a childhood, he started in the business aged 7 and never stopped so his innocence of youth, lack of interaction with people his own age, and therefore the stages of growing up were all missed out!

This has led to him being stuck in a childs world with an adults body, which sadly leaves him in a position where joe public simply cant understand him!
mwg

3rd Feb 05 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is plain weird IMO
_Allan_

3rd Feb 05 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll vote the Peado end of story option
Chris@Speedfreex

3rd Feb 05 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think hes innocent,

the guy never had a childhood, like 3cm sed hes rich ppl want his money
corsa5dr

3rd Feb 05 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who cares if he never had a childhood, he was out making millions. I know what I would rather do. Just because he didnt have much of a childhood doesnt mean he should be out fiddling with little boys.
corsa5dr

3rd Feb 05 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People probably do want his money, but wouldnt you if he played with your son?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » M jacko 23 database queries in 0.0137060 seconds