corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » quite an interesting night. car got impounded!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author quite an interesting night. car got impounded!
TimS

User status: Offline
29th Jan 05 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Protection from what though your in your car, you would have to stoip get out and pick the bat up to protect yourself which is then assualt with a weapon, as you carry it for that reason.
L33 LEG
Banned

29th Jan 05 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TimS
Protection from what though your in your car, you would have to stoip get out and pick the bat up to protect yourself which is then assualt with a weapon, as you carry it for that reason.

no, i made brackets so the bat sits on the inside my door right next to my arm. this is so when people come to my window they can see the bat and then think to themselves if it is worth assaulting me as i may decide to fight back. i cannot possibly use the bat because seen as its so biug u cannot swing it whilst sitting in your car. so as i said, it warns people away but is not used as a weapon
TimS

29th Jan 05 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but i hard beleive you are a reggie kray type that people just look at and want to pull out the car.

Though i could be wrong.

[Edited on 29-01-2005 by TimS]
corsa5dr

29th Jan 05 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough you had a bat, being car jacked/assualted is not a funny matter. Although If you want to keep protection in your car, may I suggest that you keep something less inconspicuous; for instance a pool cue or a large torch, that way the police cant really pull you up on it.
Twiggy

29th Jan 05 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh get those 20ft maglites

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » quite an interesting night. car got impounded! 23 database queries in 0.0103931 seconds