corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Indian Call Centres-

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Indian Call Centres-
Twiggy

User status: Offline
28th Jan 05 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just changed accounts from HSBC to A+L as there in UK! (also i have a priority line in work for them!)

Gotta change all my Direct Debits

O2 = Told i would get a call back??? Customer Service Shoot but they speak da lingo!

Elephant = First class no hassle!

Egg = Does not count was all done on-line!
Paul H

28th Jan 05 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was with nu direct.funny enough when you don't want to renew your policy they put you straight through to an english chavvy
MatG

28th Jan 05 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interestingly Dell have noticed a drop in sales since they have been using these overseas call centres and are looking at moving them back to the UK.

Saying that some of these Scotish call centres are as bad
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

29th Jan 05 at 06:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatG
Interestingly Dell have noticed a drop in sales since they have been using these overseas call centres and are looking at moving them back to the UK.

Yeah odd, but true it doesn't fill business customers with confidence

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Indian Call Centres- 23 database queries in 0.0144889 seconds