corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mad bmw mini

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mad bmw mini
leeshez

User status: Offline
27th Jan 05 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Skipz

27th Jan 05 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

engine; 1.6 16v standard cooper engine with full tiger exhaust system.

all that money on it and all he buys engine wise is..... a Zorst give that man a bag of sweets
FlamingCorsa

27th Jan 05 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its class, have even rang up bout it to find out more!!!! i like the suttle colour
Cybermonkey

27th Jan 05 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its fucking horrid
Morley

28th Jan 05 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
That doesn't deserve to wear the Mini badge imo

Awful

nobody complains about you when you're taking it up the shitter do they, no, so STFU, cock.

the mini is owned by one of my best mates, although it may look a little shabby in some of the photo's of the interior ben has spent thousands upon thousands on the car. the spray job was £2,000 alone, and he has had the car from brand new. designed the bodykit himself and there are only three cars with that kit on anywhere

Its a fun car to have or to drive around with, gets lots of attention everywhere you go and its only complete COCKS (like a few on here) that slate it. see it in the flesh and then pick on it, to be honest those of yopu that have attempted to slate it on here have come across as complete wankers anyway .

Issac good luck with it, look forward to meeting you up here in the near future
Ren

28th Jan 05 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ Woah, calm down man. Everyones intitled to their opinions, and if Matt doesnt like it, then thats his own personal preference really. No need for the insults

[Edited on 28-01-2005 by Ren]
Morley

28th Jan 05 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is though, they are my opinions on him

fairs fair if he doesnt like it thats his preference, but criticising others' hard work gets nobody anywhere. suggestions of what to do to improve it I would say are much more helpful than "that doesnt deserve a mini badge"

Im not an arrogant cock on other forums by the way lol, i just get frustrated at what a lot of people write on these boards so i have a habit of laying into members when they annoy me
supacook2k

28th Jan 05 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a sh*thole of a car!
Dom

28th Jan 05 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Morley
thing is though, they are my opinions on him

fairs fair if he doesnt like it thats his preference, but criticising others' hard work gets nobody anywhere. suggestions of what to do to improve it I would say are much more helpful than "that doesnt deserve a mini badge"

Im not an arrogant cock on other forums by the way lol, i just get frustrated at what a lot of people write on these boards so i have a habit of laying into members when they annoy me

yea but tbh mate, your the type of person that takes the internet seriously and ends up cutting your wrists and jumping off bridges, because someone told you that your mom smells

[Edited on 28-01-2005 by Dom]
MarkW

28th Jan 05 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw this car at a cruise in blackpool i think, was cool then and still looks good now, least its different

it definently ain't a "sh*thole of a car"
MarkM

29th Jan 05 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be fair to the lad the car looks awesome from the outside...the colour is amazing...however and this is my opinion he should have done the interior a lot different...he should have kept the steering wheel in the correct position and went from there...outside is amazing...inside is just not practical...I think thats more where people have the issue...

So your saying he wants 5k for it..or is that a starting bid...as by my reckoning...yeah maybe u will need to spend a couple of grand to get it back to passing an MOT etc...but then you have a near enough one off car...which would then be worth easy 10k...as thats what std minis go for of that age or there abouts.....

Munchie

29th Jan 05 at 02:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like stevie wonder has designed it

UVE BEEN TANGOED!!!!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mad bmw mini 23 database queries in 0.0124860 seconds