corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » changing dial faces?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author changing dial faces?
montheonelitre

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 05 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the one litre and it doesnt have a rev counter. i was gonna take the dial face out and put in one from a newer model is it easy to connect a rev counter up to it? and will it affect my milage counter reading? :s cheers
Will94

23rd Jan 05 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it have an electronic speedo or is it cable driven? does the number on the speedo read w= or k=?
montheonelitre

24th Jan 05 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cable driven and ill need to check if its k or w

New Poll