corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » speedlines common post! > howz about xe conversion...........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speedlines common post! > howz about xe conversion...........
Chump

User status: Offline
10th Jan 05 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greg_M
at the end of the day they are still in buisness, so they are making a profit. they are not ripping people off ( ) as bad as many a company that are/have been trading so. what they do is up to them

Correct. However if you've got any sense and do a bit of research you could save yourself a fortune....
Matt H

10th Jan 05 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still have the reciept fro Courtnay for my car. 5K
Chump

10th Jan 05 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMFG
ainsley_brader

10th Jan 05 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa5dr
Im certain they would generate more profit and revenue to cover those overheads if they charged less for their conversions as they would get additional custom.

And I guesss the fairys that pop out of the cupboards when your backs turned to do all the work dont need paying?

And because they are so small they wouldnt need extra ramps?

And because there are so many fairys they would get them done so fast they wouldnt need extra workshop space?

I doubt courtenays overheads are small! theres a lot more to it thyan renting a workshop!
X 60RSA

11th Jan 05 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep the prices high, i dont want young boys littering the streets with there XE's, thinking their great and driving around like headless chickens on speed and using the remainders of their cash on huge subs and amps, going 'boom boom boom' around mc donalds! Then eventually wrapping them around the lamp posts!

I see what ya all saying though!

Joff

11th Jan 05 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by X 60RSA
Keep the prices high, i dont want young boys littering the streets with there XE's, thinking their great and driving around like headless chickens on speed and using the remainders of their cash on huge subs and amps, going 'boom boom boom' around mc donalds! Then eventually wrapping them around the lamp posts!

I see what ya all saying though!

Lets have some fun.
3CorsaMeal

11th Jan 05 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know of hardly any cars that are modded where i live, especially engine wise, people think they cool if they fit an exhaust trim and eyebrows.

most people never heard of a 2.0 corsa, its like a fairly tale to them
Greg_M

11th Jan 05 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chump
quote:
Originally posted by Greg_M
at the end of the day they are still in buisness, so they are making a profit. they are not ripping people off ( ) as bad as many a company that are/have been trading so. what they do is up to them

Correct. However if you've got any sense and do a bit of research you could save yourself a fortune....

im sure courtney/ regal know how much other people do it for.
big eck

11th Jan 05 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when I first bought my car just under 2 yrs ago I was 1 out of 3 that had the conversion in my area, now theres at least 10 that I know of. As most people have said its a much easier conversion to do now compared to a few yrs ago and the insurance aint as high now either

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » speedlines common post! > howz about xe conversion........... 23 database queries in 0.0104210 seconds