corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Genius piece of parking (pic)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Genius piece of parking (pic)
Nath

User status: Offline
9th Jan 05 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm lucky then as I park like a normal person and have never had damage from other people's doors.
Nath

9th Jan 05 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by CorsaLad16v
nah Nath said its in Asda but he sed its a pay n display. our Asda aint pay n display lol find it a bit harsh having to pay to park whilst ur shopping in asda anyway

basically, its where the old theatre used to be and because its in the centre of town, people would park there (and it was P&D before hand anyways). So they kept it, but yea if you shop in asda then refund you for the parking etc

however, dunstable is still a shite hole...although its alot better than luton

What he said. Although we didn't know that and never paid at all Never knew it was a P&D, first time i'd been there
Andrew

9th Jan 05 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath, have the fook have you not managed a car park dent I must have had about 40 (really small ones) on the 106 and i've got a small one (only in some lights it shows) on the Saxo. I got a huge one on the Saxo too that i got knocked out and resprayed
Nath

9th Jan 05 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_SXi
I didn't realise you was in this neck of the woods that often Nath

Yeah travel through Dunstable sometimes after going to football in Luton. We don't have an Asda in MK so stopped there to do a bit of shopping.
Nath

9th Jan 05 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Peugeot Nut
Nath, have the fook have you not managed a car park dent I must have had about 40 (really small ones) on the 106 and i've got a small one (only in some lights it shows) on the Saxo. I got a huge one on the Saxo too that i got knocked out and resprayed

Dunno mate. Just lucky I guess.
Andrew

9th Jan 05 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and some cunt twated the wing on the 106 in a car park and drove off -- leaving a small bumper looking dent. Sold the 106 shortly after that hap
Andy Stocker

In my defence I generally tended to park away from the main parking areas, when I was parked once at that Asda in Dunstable even the old boy on trolleys said he didn't blame me Then proceeded to stand there for 10 mins & chat to me about the car
Adam_B

quote:
Originally posted by Peugeot Nut

french cars dent when you look at them tho
Nath

9th Jan 05 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Stocker
In my defence I generally tended to park away from the main parking areas, when I was parked once at that Asda in Dunstable even the old boy on trolleys said he didn't blame me Then proceeded to stand there for 10 mins & chat to me about the car

It doesn't bother me that much tbh. Just never seen it before so thought i'd take a pic.
Jambo

9th Jan 05 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i sometimes park like that.

After having my car back completely resprayed after 2 weeks someone decided they would open their door into my car chipping my freshly painted door

Its the only way to avoid the idots.

Also look at what you park next too! I alsways find something expensive to park next to as they are usualy more careful!
Nath

9th Jan 05 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Also look at what you park next too! I alsways find something expensive to park next to as they are usualy more careful!

Yeah thats my plan of action too.
Andy Stocker

9th Jan 05 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In Leeds in a multi storey once when C13 was green & on 16s I parked up then some woman comes along to get in her car & opened her door onto my car like nothing happened & I was in the car still as well
Most people don't respect other peoples property & alot don't even respect their own property. I don't trust anyone & even though I only drive a standard Corsa now I still try to park away from anyone else.
Red_SXi

9th Jan 05 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I either try and park away from the shop where ppl don't park, or park on the end of a row so i've only got the risk of 1 side of my car being damaged. I have been known to take up 2 spaces tho
Andrew

9th Jan 05 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tend to park next to flash motors, the parent and child bays, the disabled, next to a wall or grass verge (i've even parked on one with 2 wheels to avoid a dent or two)

Used to let the 106 get abused but i tend to look after the Saxo although it hasn't been washed for about 6 months

[Edited on 09-01-2005 by Peugeot Nut]
Red_SXi

9th Jan 05 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also try and park next to a respectable looking car, theres more chance they might care about their car when they come back to it
Rob H

9th Jan 05 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always if possible park outta the way where theres less cars, or find a space on the end, then park right against the line/curb. At work i usually back it in and end up about an inch away from the kurb so theres a big gap the other side of the car .

[Edited on 09-01-2005 by Rob H]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Genius piece of parking (pic) 23 database queries in 0.0119040 seconds