corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » which et?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author which et?
mothsgunav2

User status: Offline
1st Jan 05 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have 1.6 corsa r reg had 14inch gsi wheels handled ok but put these 15inch off a golf on and it handles terrible iv never lost the back end in my car but av with these on and bumps are so hard any way its obviouslty the et is wrong but wat et do i need see id rather av a good handling car than it just looking good im gonna get some black monza wheels and get it lowered so if u can tell me which et and wat suspension to get and the price of it cheers 4 ur help! where is the best place for wheels on net?
Adam-D

1st Jan 05 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

et49

u2u sent
mothsgunav2

1st Jan 05 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are the wheels u av on your white corsa yea? and they av vauxhal badge i middle? av u got tyres wid them?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » which et? 24 database queries in 0.0081050 seconds