corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Was it my fault?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Was it my fault?
Paul_J

User status: Offline
24th Dec 04 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't see why people don't wear seat belts?

If I'm driving I feel unsafe (like I'll fall out of my seat) without the belt on... and then if I'm a passenger I feel unsafe without one on (i.e. if they crashed I'd be fucked)

What reason do people have not to wear one?
steve101

24th Dec 04 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

you could be fined for not making sure your passengers where not wearing their seat belts.

I thought that was only applicable if the passengers were under the age of 14? correct me if i'm wrong, but its down to the passengers themselves if they're over 14 - they'd be the ones who got fined?

[Edited on 24-12-2004 by steve101]
Skipz

24th Dec 04 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vibrio if the passengers are over a certain age i belive it's 13 it's not the drivers responsibility to make sure they have their belt on...

Also With regards to the Bias setup on Lowered Corsa's my Brake Bias had been changed and i slammed on the brakes at a mere *cough*100*cough* when a mondeo pulled out of the inside lane across to the outside all i got was a Slight tank slapper but nothing major enough to spin me around and i braked from 100 down to 45 pretty quickly!

I would put all the blame on the 205 but if he never stopped the police could think it was down to careless driving so it could go either way... Hopefully for your sake it goes the way you want it to!

[Edited on 24-12-2004 by h18_oab]
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Dec 04 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it was a tank slapper that says to me that you kept it. If you didn't have the reflexes or experience to handle it, you would spin.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Was it my fault? 23 database queries in 0.0104432 seconds