corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » done it!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author done it!
stevenford_uk

User status: Offline
21st Dec 04 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prob be xmas eve now unless i buy another camera, cos i have had to come back uni to work, but i am returning home xmas eve to hopefully fit the skirts and wide arches and finish off getting the boot 100% level with the jazza (done it by hand at the mo and its a bit wavey.)
gotta see what happens.
Joff

21st Dec 04 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steven, have you chosen wheels?

U2U me for a top tip
Karen

22nd Dec 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pink-ur gay
corsapaul21

22nd Dec 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice plans and congrats on the work but you sound like a bull shit1ng b*stard! Do you have an endless pit of money and tools do do this?

Not caller you a lier just sounds a bit sus thats all!
philwarren11

22nd Dec 04 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dropped 40mm on gsi springs?

and pink? and all that work in two days?
stevenford_uk

22nd Dec 04 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have access to about 10 grands worth of tools, full supply of air tools and compressor. i do all of the work outside under a garage door, and work very hard and fast.
money is very very limited, its just i sold my renault 21 turbo for considerably more than i bought the corsa for so i got a bit of spare cash about for the mo.
its on 40mm lowering springs meant for a gsi, not the turbo derv.
pink is different, but just been told a rought price for paint alone and its well in excess of 250quid, so might be goin for fiat yellow with rainbow flake.
i am still on the lookout for wheels.
pics will be coming tonight if all goes well and the camera gets some life into it.
if anyone does want help with anything and you are around the stoke area gimme a shout i will see if i am about to help, then you can understand just how lucky i am to have the amount of tools around me that i have got.
thanks

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » done it! 23 database queries in 0.0127900 seconds