corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ebay scan buyer question or not???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay scan buyer question or not???
Corsa^Dan

User status: Offline
11th Dec 04 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dear lushlad007,

i am an auto agent interested in immediate purchase of your item.After several consideration over the advert placed on the website,my client has really shown interest in it and would really want to buy the care at its BUY IT NOW price, willing to issue the payment in form of Cashiers Check. Will you be accepting a banker's draft? The banker's draft that will be drawn by my client would include the cost for shipping this item to my client and my commission would be included on the same Cashiers Check. We shall solely be responsible for the shippment of the item. Please contact me asap via email for futher questions as regards this transaction .if you really show willingness in selling this item asap please send to me your NAME CONATCT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER so that I can have it forwarded to my client for immediate payment issuance..Thank You and I am expecting your response asap.Thank you.

had 2, same format 2 diff email address
Corsa^Dan

11th Dec 04 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SCAm

http://forums.ebay.co.uk/thread.jsp?forum=3004&thread=400008363&modified=1100909031744
Budgey

11th Dec 04 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definite scam.

Ive had 3 different emails now about mine, very similar to that, but via the autotrader site, not ebay.

Cunts

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ebay scan buyer question or not??? 23 database queries in 0.0068431 seconds