corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Alpine mp3, Reiger RS Body kit, Sport Seats, V Grill all with PICS......>>

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alpine mp3, Reiger RS Body kit, Sport Seats, V Grill all with PICS......>>
Davido

User status: Offline
15th Dec 04 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay but ur opinion isnt helping me to sell my thing to me 25 for a brand new v grill isnt bad incl postage mate ppl may have sold them for less but hey end of day im trying to get best poss price n as for rest of stuff its very fairly priced if ur meaning kit then the work has already been done mate so buying my front or rear ur saving money and also the work on blended the reiger kit is spot on so it needs a respray which will cost what all of 100 for both bumpers?

ur just to tight
Davido

15th Dec 04 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

n i sold some morrettes a month old for 170 quid with indicators not even opened so that isnt dear to me mate
corsa120

16th Dec 04 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not gettin at ya dude

would u sell the rieger front on its own, im no way tight dude amount of pounds ive poured into my car feck me

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Alpine mp3, Reiger RS Body kit, Sport Seats, V Grill all with PICS......>> 25 database queries in 0.0112309 seconds