corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Green corsa?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Green corsa?
Adzy2k2

User status: Offline
9th Dec 04 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i got the pic rite, bu neway ne1 know wot bumper tis has got on the back! i know ya cant see it bu its owned by some1 on ere altho i have seen other pics of the car this is the only 1 i found???? ne ideas??
mentalcorsa

9th Dec 04 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

combat 1 i think
Icy

9th Dec 04 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it isnt
Adzy2k2

9th Dec 04 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know wot it looks like bu i cant find it anywhere!!! its really gettin on me tits
kerzo

9th Dec 04 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dear god....please make that car one colour
Icy

9th Dec 04 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i actually quite like it
Adzy2k2

9th Dec 04 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its a quality combination!!! i also like the silver and gold one thats bout on this site to! dnt like the jagcorsa colour tho not a fan, although i think the styling is quality
chadjpr

9th Dec 04 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that dude and his dad spent soo much time on that car

fukin brill
Adzy2k2

9th Dec 04 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i read that he designed it on the computer as a virtual car and loved it so much that me made it??
Sandsy

9th Dec 04 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Engine Mods: Stainless Steel heatsheild and battery cover. (2 Litre to come soon)
Scorpian dual exit 4 inch stainless back box system with center silencer removed and replaced with s/steel straight through pipe.

Wheels: 17 Inch Team Dynamic K2's in high Power silver, chrome flush fit valves.

Tyres: Nankang NS2 Ultra Sports

Suspension & brakes: Lowerd 50mm all round on Koni yellow adjustable shockers.Astra GTE 2 Litre Front and rear calipers in lime green. EBC Turbo grooved discs. EBC Green stuff V4 pads all round.

Bodywork:

ABStyling Roadrage front bumper and skirts smoothed into bodywork. Badboy bonnet extended accross grill and roadrage bonnet vent. Ultimate velocity furious 2 rear spoiler smoothed into boot and back bumper with custom plate housing and lights. Door handels, washer jets, fuel filler cap handel, rub strips, badges, rear wiper, plate recess and boot lock all removed and smoothed over. Smoothed scuttle pannel. M5 Style mirrors with TVR style door pops underneath. Morrette twin headlights with green sidelight bulbs and custom built in silver inicator bulbs. 3D Style colour coded rear lights. Medium black window tints all round. Custom single wiper in exact center including built in spray jets. 2 Tone air horns mounted behind grill.

Interior:

Dash, steering wheel, front and back pillars, and door cards all colour smoothed and sprayed in 2 gone. MOMO Steering wheel, pedals, and gear stick. Ripspeed chequre mats. Astra GTE Digidash with custom lime green lcd display. Custom tft screen pod. Interia light changed to illuminate green. Green footwell neons. Electric window and electric sunroof conversion. Flashing LED's in door cards. Chrome kick plates. Calibra leather heated seats

ICE:

Sony MP30 MP3 headunit. Jackson front and back components. 2 12 inch subs in boot. Jackson Fox480 1200watt amp mounted in boot. Sony 10 Disc CD Changer. Sony control stick mounted on steering collum. Electric window and electric sunroof conversion. Flashing LED's in door cards. Chrome kick plates. Calibra leather heated seats.

daveyb

9th Dec 04 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats JamesW's car
Robbo

9th Dec 04 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not to be confused with James1

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Green corsa? 23 database queries in 0.0109489 seconds