corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any one shit hot on Excel / VB??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any one shit hot on Excel / VB??
Desmond

User status: Offline
7th Dec 04 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I work in a payroll office and we get returns from all the sites that come on excel sreadsheets.

At the minute I have to manually input all the information onto a master sheet which is then turned into a CSV file and imported into the payroll system.

The returns are various values e.g. Normal time, time and half etc. The problem is employees are graded by number for unsocial hours were they get a percentage and the return spreadsheet doesnt have these on e.g. the master sheet has all the percentages on like 15%, 17%, 20%, and so on but the return sheet only has unsocial and when we manually input onto the master we have to put these into the corect colums depending on there grade.

Im pretty good on excel but am strugling on this but there must be a way of automatically copying the retun sheets onto the master and into the correct cells relevent to there grade.

Any help appreciated, if you dont understand the above I can send you the spreadsheets so you can see what I mean......

Any help apprciated

[Edited on 07-12-2004 by Desmond]
Jamie

7th Dec 04 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought you owned a bodyshop?
Desmond

7th Dec 04 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J-Me
Thought you owned a bodyshop?

Got shat on big time..... hense loosing about 15k's worth of car, and being another 5k out of pocket, but please dont post on this thread about that
Matt H

7th Dec 04 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He bummed the bodyshops pet goat & got sued for sexual harrassment

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any one shit hot on Excel / VB?? 23 database queries in 0.0083251 seconds