corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Speedkarting Warrington - Briskoda vs Corsasport? Saturday 19th Feb 2005

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedkarting Warrington - Briskoda vs Corsasport? Saturday 19th Feb 2005
Matty L

User status: Offline
7th Dec 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont fuck with me....i'm a pre-pro on the big circuit.....i need softpadding for my back i ride that quick.

p.s, myaztecorsa....as you are organzing this event....it would be a good idea to ring speed karting and make sure they have enough back padding for everyone...unless you drive like a granny....you gonna come out with marks on your back....and bruises if you drive there every other week like me
hazey-corsa

7th Dec 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
hazey - its in Feb not Dec.

I kno werent we on about organising a meet in the near future so monies can be payed as i for one do not have a paypal account!
myaztecorsa

7th Dec 04 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty Lee18
Dont fuck with me....i'm a pre-pro on the big circuit.....i need softpadding for my back i ride that quick.

p.s, myaztecorsa....as you are organzing this event....it would be a good idea to ring speed karting and make sure they have enough back padding for everyone...unless you drive like a granny....you gonna come out with marks on your back....and bruises if you drive there every other week like me

Pre-pro eh?! I hope you're not small and light too cause that would be totally unfair!

at the back padding. Bring a cusion! Should be fine though, there has never been a shortage before. I know where you're coming from though, the kart does actually leave the ground coming off the flyover.

With regards to the event -

Starts at 10pm on the main circuit including the slingshot and flyover. (between mid 40's to mid 50's seconds per lap depending on exp.)

5 practice laps
5 Heats of racing with 5 people in each race.
1 final for the top 8 point scorers. Top 3 get a trophy, 1st place gets a bottle of cheap champagne too.

There is a diner on site which will serve alcohol once the final is underway. You can see all the other facilities @ http://www.speedkarting.co.uk

My paypal address is myopcorsa@hotmail.com it's also my MSN address so feel free to add me if you would like any more info.
myaztecorsa

7th Dec 04 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How about we all meet up next Monday at the cruise @ Burtonwood Services?
Matty L

7th Dec 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by myaztecorsa

EKKKKK I'm taking my car into widnes or cinny brow to get new headgasket on thursday....all going well....i should have the car back by friday...all fucked up....and i might not be able to make it.

Far from small and light, weight isnt the issue with speed karting...weighing in at 10 stone, height 6 foot..i take them corners like a mad man...the lads there once had to stop me and give me a warning for going too fast

[Edited on 07-12-2004 by Matty Lee18]
myaztecorsa

7th Dec 04 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty Lee18
quote:
Originally posted by myaztecorsa

EKKKKK I'm taking my car into widnes or cinny brow to get new headgasket on thursday....all going well....i should have the car back by friday...all fucked up....and i might not be able to make it.

Far from small and light, weight isnt the issue with speed karting...weighing in at 10 stone, height 6 foot..i take them corners like a mad man...the lads there once had to stop me and give me a warning for going too fast

[Edited on 07-12-2004 by Matty Lee18]

Being light certainly helps lap times though. Looks like I may have competition this time then
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Dec 04 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Craig - Dave at BAT confirmed today - I'll pay his deposit with mine.
hazey-corsa

8th Dec 04 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah Ill meet ya at the "meet" @ burtonwood services to pay the deposit, i am small and light but fear that lack of experience will leave me far behind!
myaztecorsa

8th Dec 04 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Craig - Dave at BAT confirmed today - I'll pay his deposit with mine.

Thanks Ian.

Hazey, I'm thinking this is all a front and you actually hold the lap record!
scott b

11th Dec 04 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill meet you there, ill be in me almera with the flake paint, could you PM us your number incase im having problems getting there

cheers
myaztecorsa

13th Dec 04 at 02:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt - any last minute entrants?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Speedkarting Warrington - Briskoda vs Corsasport? Saturday 19th Feb 2005 23 database queries in 0.0128460 seconds