corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » my install - very bad news

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my install - very bad news
chillout

User status: Offline
10th Jan 05 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres a few more pics now iv started with the box got the base dun with a few layers of fibre glass still need alot more tho

chillout

20th Jan 05 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

due to some recent bad problems with it it looks like the prvious owner has stuffed the front end of the car and had a bodge job made just so she could obviously sell the car on, ive have no been constantly trying to fix and see wots wrong with the car, also wondering why tiers have been running off some tiers onlys lasting a cuple of weels b4 brass was showing on them, after going to loads of garages and and been with out my car for a week we come to the desicion that its going to cost a hell of alot of money to fix the car as the engine is twisted, there is about 1 inch difference to one side and has forced the bottem arm to bend ect, the car would need a new bottom arm strut driveshaft and also engine mount and then also for the actual engine to be jigged, even if i were to sort this out with spending alot, there would always be the risk of it not been ever right, so ive had put alot of thought into it and have decided to take everything back out the rover and im goin to flog it in an auction put a reserve on it and see wot i get, not to botherd bout having to sell the car just have put alot of hard work into my install and it was finally starting to come toghter now its all to do again and will be even more of a rush for donny
Richie

20th Jan 05 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking gutting mate

how much do you want for both of your battery terminals....
mwg

20th Jan 05 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats awful that someone can bodge a car up like that to sell on. Lot of effort gone into your install. What car are u planning on getting next?
chillout

21st Jan 05 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richie
fucking gutting mate

how much do you want for both of your battery terminals....

cheers mate as for terminals im gonna bounce back and get another rover and continue with the install its just the case of finding another decent one

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll