corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help please
Beardo

User status: Offline
10th Nov 04 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have just rung to order some tsw reflex in 16" for my corsa 1.6 sport - sales blokee told us thtat hey come in et42 and i may have trouble if i want to lower it. i have some g max 40mm lowering springs on order and do not want arch rubbing.
has anyone had any experience with lowering on an et42 offest and if so can you suggest nething.
cheers
Greasemonkey

10th Nov 04 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i had ET45 and it rubbed, needed arch work ET42 would rub even more, stick to between Et49 and Et 45
Beardo

10th Nov 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can u reconommend any wheels which will look good on my corsa and that will not rub after 40mm drop on 16", 195/45 tyres
any help most appreciated
Greasemonkey

10th Nov 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a bugger cos most of the time ya pickk a wheel and find out they dont do ya offset, best thing to do is get a few wheels ya like and ring up for the offsets and go from there, go lower than 40mm man, 60mm+ all the way , if the arches do need trimming its piss to do, any one can do it so dont worry too much about scrubbage its just below ET45 and the handling gets iffy and instead of trimming the arches they will require a dam good cutting lol
3CorsaMeal

10th Nov 04 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i brought some random wheels off a bloke, didn't know anything about PCD or Offset then.........low and behold they turned out to be 4x100PCD and ET49
Beardo

10th Nov 04 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate,
i had chosen a few different types and was told all of them have wrong offset - i have kosei snipers on at the mo et35 - from a clio that was wrote off (some other cunts fault) but when i have people in back in rubs like hell + cornering is a twat, feels like u gonna lose it all the time.
ive been recommended bk racing or 1000 migila(?) but dont really like any of dem - its pissing me off cos i want new wheels now!
Greasemonkey

10th Nov 04 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Miglia T12's dude, or look at the Kahn range if ya flash with the green

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please 24 database queries in 0.0101550 seconds