corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » !PC HELP! So SLOW! SD-RAM?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author !PC HELP! So SLOW! SD-RAM?
_Allan_

User status: Offline
5th Nov 04 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cybermonkeys XP ran fine on HIS machine...quick rush out a get a copy of Farcry or HL2. Should run o.k if you like to play at 1 FPS. While your there purchase another HDD, some more RAM, maybe treat yourself to a fucking DVD writer IDGAF.
Cybermonkey

5th Nov 04 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did i, or did i not say that XP ran perfectly smoothly on an OLD machine??? Why should it be any different for anyone else??? why are you such a prick? Just admit that you are wrong, and go have a wank. Besides, HL2 isnt out yet
_Allan_

5th Nov 04 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HL2 is not offically out as yet but there is copies floating around. Your the prick, your whole argument is built around the fact that XP ran fine on your slower machine, so what. It causes grief for alot of people who try putting it on older machines.
Cybermonkey

5th Nov 04 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
HL2 is not offically out as yet but there is copies floating around. Your the prick, your whole argument is built around the fact that XP ran fine on your slower machine, so what. It causes grief for alot of people who try putting it on older machines.

Yeah DX66 computers from a boot sale Copies floating around??? Where exactly? i believe you are bullshitting.
_Allan_

5th Nov 04 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HL2 is finished. It was leaked before production. (I'm not talking about the source code that was taken months ago). Copies have been on sale on ebay for about £15. Before anyone says they're blag or scams. I've seen the feedback left for the purchases by reputable buyers. I think it wasn't the full game maybe 98%. Working copy all the same.

Gool Luck Monkey Magic at least your thread was bumped.
Cybermonkey

5th Nov 04 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you find me a link for one then?
3CorsaMeal

5th Nov 04 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wiggling the mouse turns screensaver off

and i know some shortcut keys.. like Ctrl+C = Copy, Ctrl+V = Paste.

anymore needed just u2u me...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » !PC HELP! So SLOW! SD-RAM? 23 database queries in 0.0118871 seconds