corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » inlet question

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author inlet question
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Online
31st Oct 04 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, i'm not gonna get the smallest power figure, that'll make a change
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Oct 04 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who do u recon will do man!
Robin
Premium Member

31st Oct 04 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sutton, if he goes

ok, probably me then

but hopefully, it wont be embarrasingly low
broster
Premium Member

31st Oct 04 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha nar man its all good it you run! even if its for a laff! ull prob be getting over 105?
Robin
Premium Member

31st Oct 04 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope so, it feels much more powerful than last time, it never used to spin in second at 30mph, but it does now, and last time was 97.5bhp, so i reckon the viper, lexmaul and BFO have given it 10 bhp more
Robin
Premium Member

31st Oct 04 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh, and a geezer down the road has a standard GSI, and we went for a rag up the A45 the other day, side by side, and i was pulling away, so i reckon it might even be more than 109bhp
broster
Premium Member

31st Oct 04 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine pulled away from a standard gsi slowly, was a c16xe engine, but i was reading 109bhp with the superchip and same goodies as u have.
Robin
Premium Member

31st Oct 04 at 16:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so it prob aint as powerful then, although, your ECU was fooked

only time, money and a rolling road will tell...
broster
Premium Member

31st Oct 04 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly man, lets see....
WARPED

31st Oct 04 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

imagine i wud be near the bottom, only have the lexmaul, full magnex system and k&N, 4-2-1 manifold not yet fitted so pretty poor

good for a laugh though
broster
Premium Member

31st Oct 04 at 18:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah man good to get an idea, its not jus tfor power, it gives you an idea as to how your engine is running and how healthy it is
Ant

31st Oct 04 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when is the rr day broster might be tempted to pop over, then agian all only be pissed if i get less than std!!
broster
Premium Member

1st Nov 04 at 07:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha im gunna get a date sorted today, be good if you could make it aritchie!
topshot_2k
Banned

1st Nov 04 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jamsport

i heard bad things from them
broster
Premium Member

1st Nov 04 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by topshot_2k
jamsport

i heard bad things from them

iv heard bad things about them, iv heard bad things about al the tuning companies in the hole of northants, iv even whitnessed bad stuff from some companies other people rave about, one company left me 700pounds down and a car that was just as fucked as when it went in to get fixed!!!! jamsport however have caused me no problems what so ever!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll