corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Hi just bought a corsa sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hi just bought a corsa sport
Daz_C

User status: Offline
   27th Oct 04 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi
Just bought myself a totally standard black p reg corsa sport. Quite Pleased with it only thing is it looks a bit boring at the moment. How do you change the grill on it as it doesn't look like it comes off?
daddysport

27th Oct 04 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate u need to buy the haynes book on moddin corsa found at halfords, it has loadsa info about stuff like that, another thing u could do is take it to a vauxhall garage and chat to the parts dept and get them to show u a pic of 1 on their comp wich shows u how eveything fits together.
mjw_2k2

27th Oct 04 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it hasnt got the "V" chrome grill then it wont come off, and you must have a pre 97 model, my p reg was the same, (96) the grill is part of the bumper and if u want a new grill u can either get a newer bumper (or kit bumper) and a grill should fit, or your other option is to cut out the plastic part where the grill is and then fit a grill! u2u me if u need help on anything!

New Poll