corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MORE PROGRESS PICS OF THE NEW CORSA :-)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MORE PROGRESS PICS OF THE NEW CORSA :-)
FlamingCorsa

User status: Offline
26th Oct 04 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Siberia
i suppose everyone to there own and all but that bumper i'm not to sure if its a kingdom or a flycatcher but its fcuking rank just awfull take it away and burn it..

appart from that its not bad......

my dad agrees with u completly but it is summit like £400 new so may aswell keep it on the car and repair it, keeps the cost of the car down also! gonna go and clean both the green car and the orange one now! while yet more fibreglass and filler sets - lol
antz1

26th Oct 04 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iaz can u send me sum pics wen the cars finished mate! also did u try the other wheels on it yet? hopefully guna get stuck in2 the mr2 very soon.
FlamingCorsa

26th Oct 04 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not tryed the other wheels on it yet mate, may go swap them over now actually while i am waiting for more filler to day, i will sort u out with pics now problem mate when the car is done, trying to work out just how perfect to try and make the bodywork, i think the bonnet needs skimming over completly cos the fibreglass is bit wavy in the centre part, sounds like lot of work and i am not very good it gettting things perfectly flat! hehe
the_legend_of_yrag

26th Oct 04 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iaz why not sell bumper for £200 then buy a better one for around the same price, doesnt matter if its second hand as you can work your magic with it.

Did you sell flaming corsa then for this?
GLSi GUY

26th Oct 04 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i recon you should keep that bumper, it goes with the rest of the kit. pluss its not that common either.

good work fella.
Ben
Banned

26th Oct 04 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no the greedy cunt has 3 now
Joff

26th Oct 04 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GLSi GUY
i recon you should keep that bumper, it goes with the rest of the kit. pluss its not that common either.

good work fella.

It's not common because most people realise its fucking disgusting.

If it goes with the rest of the kit, then the rest of the kit must also be turd.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MORE PROGRESS PICS OF THE NEW CORSA :-) 23 database queries in 0.0114028 seconds