corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » needin some advise please

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author needin some advise please
luca2020

User status: Offline
26th Oct 04 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Winston2nd
I got a job when i was 19 doing something i wanted to do. I done this after leaving school at 16 and working different jobs.
Point of the story my job now there's poeple who have gone to uni and got a levels and degree's and are doing the same job as me. The difference is they are in loads of debt and i spend my extra money modding my car

Yes but more than likly they will be on more money than you

Im at uni and love it, but make sure you pick a course you really want to do, otherwise ull probley fail it cos u wont put any effort into it

+ if your into sports, ull have the best time of ur life
antscorsa

User status: Offline
26th Oct 04 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did the uni thing and like kisrty sez the layingabout gets soo boring now i got ot a puker art college and live at home has the best of both worlds wihtout the debts even tho i do have my loan still cos im lazy and it pays for upcoming civic project

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » needin some advise please 23 database queries in 0.0107100 seconds