corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I got beat

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I got beat
alli Ronald

User status: Offline
15th Feb 07 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cunningham
whats the point in a powerful car if your not using it

hmm interesting point, I was sitting at a junction near my work the other day - a guy in a saxo pulled up next to me revving his engine - lights go to green - he squeals off at break neck speed (atleast 30mph) - now tell me why I should have raced this guy in his saxo with the Evo.... id rather not spend probably £1 of fuel to prove a point we both already knew.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

15th Feb 07 at 13:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I race Ali G style

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
nik

15th Feb 07 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to smerk at someone later, will post a pic.
cunningham

15th Feb 07 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very true alli but to say you dont give the evo sport would be like saying ive never sat on a toilet seat

and you didnt buy an evo to go slow all the time thats my point not that you should race chavs in these shaxos
Brett
Premium Member

15th Feb 07 at 15:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH I just drive around with a smerk on my face constantly. If you ever see me expect me to smerk at you
Ben J

15th Feb 07 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a 200bhp Diesel Astra..........but I don't race.....just knowing I can beat most other cars is enough.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I got beat 24 database queries in 0.0102170 seconds