corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Little PC cheap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Little PC cheap
lee gsi

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 04 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a mini pc for sale.

Its a MiniQ 360

I dont know anything about PC's. It started to freeze and now and again restart itself.

I dont know if this is software or hardware so I brought a new one.

All you need to put back into it is a cd drive and a hard drive.

It comes with 128meg Pc-133 memory and a processor.

This is a link to the spec of the pc: http://aamark.hypermart.net/products/miniq/miniq.htm

This is the processor it comes with: http://processorfinder.intel.com/scripts/details.asp?sSpec=SL6C8&ProcFam=49&PkgType=ALL&SysBusSpd=ALL&CorSpd=ALL

Looking for £50 for it as its now in the way (All boxed still too)
lee gsi

23rd Oct 04 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bttt

Ideal as a car PC
Dom

23rd Oct 04 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how loud is the unit when powered? and i take it there is a fan on the processor as well? how many fans are there in total?

only thing is, if its starting to freeze it could be anything from dodgy ram, to a dodgy processor to a dodgy motherboard etc PSU can also be a cause looks good though if its just something simple - btw, whats the lowest you would go on it?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Little PC cheap 25 database queries in 0.0091081 seconds