corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car lowering

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car lowering
dirtydan

User status: Offline
9th Oct 04 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

K, iv recently got 17" wheels, and just lowered car 40mm. It rubs somestimes with 2 people and rubs loads with 3 let alone 4 people. What exactly can i do to get this stop but keeping it lowered 40mm with 17's? Been told to get arches flared? & or rolled. If this is the case how much does this / these services cost roughly?

Cheers Dan
loz@sussexcarz.com

9th Oct 04 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i knocked my arches out with a hammer it does nt rub atall now bt how wide r ur wheels cos anything bigger than a 7"width and u will have to cut the arches a fair bit.or just tell ur passengers to take the bus lol
corsa_sri04

9th Oct 04 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can trim the plastic arch and replace bolts with selftappers and speed clips.
Trim the metal arch with a hacksaw and paint the edges up to stop rust
Neil

9th Oct 04 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can't roll corsa archs. If the offset is any more than et45 or if the wheels are wider than 7" you are probs gonna have probs, even with arch work.. also depends on the tires you have. I put 195/40/17 PNero Zero's on mine and it has loads more room in the arches now. Though the 3 grooves round them tires make them tramline like a twat on a Corsa :/
dirtydan

9th Oct 04 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my wheels r ET45. Unsure on tyres. Think ill give the arches a few whacks wit the hammer mayb get the arches Trimed / Choppd up . Cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car lowering 23 database queries in 0.0093200 seconds