corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » just found out....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just found out....
corsa120

User status: Offline
9th Oct 04 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im goin to be coming into some money in couple of months dunno how much but not less that 10 grand old relatives who live in germany have been told they got couple of months to live etc etc we are all gettin some of the money and stuff long story really

im lookin at spendin 5-6k on a nissan skyline gts twin turbo 2.6 nearly 300bhp as standard be 6-8 years old but can pick up some minters as ive been lookin but we'll see what happens, im not sellin me corsa ever, i wanna have it as one of them all time classic minters u see on the road not a rusty old bag of shite.
Joff

9th Oct 04 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep the money in a high interest account for a few years. It's tempting to blow it now, but wait till you've put a few more miles on the Corsa.
You might find yourself wanting more power out of the XE, in which case the 10k will go a long way to sorting that.

If spend the money on a new car, you'll either get a bit of a shed for under 10k or get something mint, then have to look for more dollar to modify it.
broster
Premium Member

9th Oct 04 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep it for a deposit on a house if i was you matey
corsa120

9th Oct 04 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i shall see lol but 10k is the lowest im gonna get apparently, still waitin to hear more

see what happens dont want a house for good few years lol but see what ur saying i love skylines and have done for 10 years or more love to own one and wont afford it if i commit to a house, still have at least 5k left for deposit anyways
broster
Premium Member

9th Oct 04 at 15:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

even if you dont want it u can rent it to pay for it and give you money back for the liner
corsa120

9th Oct 04 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

point heard lol
broster
Premium Member

9th Oct 04 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
point heard lol

just gotta be sensible mate, its to easy to blow money away

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » just found out.... 24 database queries in 0.0101330 seconds