corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » O2!!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author O2!!!!!!
Mug shot

User status: Offline
5th Oct 04 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who knows how to be able to get your 300 msgs a month without topping up. As ive being on ebay check here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29779&item=6328707008&rd=1

does it work and who knows how to do it ??
waynep

5th Oct 04 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it cheap scate then tell us how to do it
Mug shot

5th Oct 04 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-crazy
get it cheap scate then tell us how to do it
lol im not paying for info when i may be able to obtain it for free whats the point in that ?
Red_SXi

I've heard you do something with the date and time on your phone and it fools it. but i don't know the complete procedure
Matt H

its to do with changing the date on the phone whe a top up is due i believe
Mug shot

5th Oct 04 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers lads ill try that
Robin
Premium Member

5th Oct 04 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can stop the date and time on your phone, if you have the code to do so, which means you get free calls, as the call counter is disabled

but never heard of it for txts
James_DT

5th Oct 04 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That stopping the date/time doens't work, because the network keep track of those things too
nowadays.
Dav

5th Oct 04 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by robmarriott
you can stop the date and time on your phone, if you have the code to do so, which means you get free calls, as the call counter is disabled

but never heard of it for txts
Nah that doesn't work. And once O2 figure it out, this text scam probably won't work for much longer either.
Voyto

5th Oct 04 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont really see how it can work? I thought the network made a note of all calls and txts not your phone. Although this txt thing must work coz my friend at work gets it although she does nothin to mess with any clocks, it just seems to giv her 300 every month regardless of whether she topped up or not? Doesnt work on mine tho
AndyCorsa

5th Oct 04 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work for O2 mate and I know you can't do it. Everything is recorded on the network so as soon as you hit your amount you have to topup before they give you the other 300 free.
John

5th Oct 04 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U don't use your phone on the day before you get free messages. Not confirmed it yet but i had a sim that i only used for txt's and i neevr used it after like half way into the month and i never had to top it up. Changing dates on your phone is rubbish though.

And since you work for o2 can you do something about me not getting 300 a month. I never get a full 300. Every month it goes through message not sent for a few days when they are taken off my 300 and then delivered a week later.

[Edited on 05-10-2004 by x8john]
AndyCorsa

5th Oct 04 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by x8john
U don't use your phone on the day before you get free messages. Not confirmed it yet but i had a sim that i only used for txt's and i neevr used it after like half way into the month and i never had to top it up. Changing dates on your phone is rubbish though.

And since you work for o2 can you do something about me not getting 300 a month. I never get a full 300. Every month it goes through message not sent for a few days when they are taken off my 300 and then delivered a week later.

[Edited on 05-10-2004 by x8john]

Well I work on the Tech side of it all. Phone this number mate 0870 5 678 678. I think thats the customer service number for pay & go issues etc.
GY52

5th Oct 04 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 words..............

Get A Contract
Ive had an O2 contract for 18months never paid for a phone call ( including phoning random birds in Tobago!!! ) and only ever paid for about 3 txts and my line rentals only £35 not bad when im on the phone for about 2 hours a day!!
Matt H

5th Oct 04 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GY52
3 words..............

Get A Contract
Ive had an O2 contract for 18months never paid for a phone call ( including phoning random birds in Tobago!!! ) and only ever paid for about 3 txts and my line rentals only £35 not bad when im on the phone for about 2 hours a day!!

shut up you tit
J da Silva

5th Oct 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate phones, if I didn't need my mobile I would have slung it in a skip by now

[Edited on 05-10-04 by VenomTurbo]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » O2!!!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0128310 seconds