corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Reminder about Grimsby show

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Reminder about Grimsby show
stevegreetham

User status: Offline
30th Sep 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10th oct,Grimsby Leisure centre.... if you are wanting to show then u2u me and i'll tell the blokey in charge.
5er to show, £1 to view the show.
if you are confirmed to be showing then you have to be there at 8am.
directons are availible form me if you dont know where you are going when you come off the a180
regards, steve
barmstrong

1st Oct 04 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it £1 each to go or per car for parking?
boyracer2002

1st Oct 04 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats gay as fuck, £5 per show pass altho its us who is making the show for everyone else and we have to pay more than spectators

haha
mike16v

1st Oct 04 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

must say they seem to hav that arse about tit dont they
stevegreetham

1st Oct 04 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol yer but u have to remember that the 1 quids are gong to charity and its also in a leisure centre sports hall for a full day.....just think about the cost of hiring out a sports hall, its like asking for all of the badminton courts for all day (as people obviously wont b able to play with cars there lol) so you can understand why its so much - to cover the costs, no one is making any profit
barmstrong: its a quid to enter the show, you can park your car in the actual leisure centre car parkl for free coz theres millions of spaces.
stevegreetham

1st Oct 04 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also, because its only a small scale show compared to the likes of max p live, its only a quid to get in because if it was like a 5er then not as many people would go.....a quid for a show is a bargain so there will be far many more people there.....benefitting from economies of scale (bit of business 4 u all lol)
i admit, its sligghtly gay that its a 5er when everyone else pays a quid but i am not the organiser, i am the messenger.....after all, 5 quid is hardly gonna break the bank
deano

2nd Oct 04 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i guess its only the sun and not sat?
is there a cruise or out afterwards?
stevegreetham

2nd Oct 04 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer mate, just sun
no official cruise but many ppl will drive toi the sea front and have a chat and maybe arrange a little drive around

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Reminder about Grimsby show 24 database queries in 0.0092912 seconds