corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » decided to raise my suspension

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author decided to raise my suspension
James_DT

User status: Offline
30th Sep 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It makes sense alright. I suppose you're right .
dave17

30th Sep 04 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines fine normally with 1 person in thee back, but with 2 it rubs on bumps, haven tried with 3

meat pie - how many people can u have in the back of urs?
RobHayes

30th Sep 04 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James_DT
quote:
Originally posted by Corsa^Dan
theres an answer too this....

SLOW DOWN

nah seriously i think the state of roads round me r shite!! if we cant lower our cars how we want then we should stop paying road tax!!

we pay it too keep the roads in good condition right.

so y aint they?? if we cant dirve our cars down a road when its lowered 60mm at the speed limit its crap!!!!!

</End rant>

So because your car is modified and not suitable for the roads, you shouldn't pay tax? They don't tend to smooth out bumpy roads just because they're bumpy, and the roads that take the heavy traffic are smooth enough anyway. Speed limits are the maximum speed, not the speed you have to drive at. If it's not suitable to drive 60mph, don't.
The roads round us are exactly why my car is still standard ride height.

i dont find the roads round here that bad, mines lowereed 50mm n doesnt catch at all, occasionally the splitter hits the floor tho

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » decided to raise my suspension 23 database queries in 0.0086861 seconds