corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Bittorrent, is anyone else getting this problem??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bittorrent, is anyone else getting this problem??
Makarus

User status: Offline
21st Sep 04 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been trying to get a few albums off SuprNova.org and keep getting "Unauthorized download" page up teeling me I am either using an unofficial link/download manager/firewall, adblock software.

Cant "save as" either because when you open the torrent you get an "I/O error" and it wont download.

Now I know it aint the firewall because this has always been fine, just wanted to check if anyoen else is getting the same problem.
Icy

21st Sep 04 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not problem i get
one i get it opens torrent as a html file
mattyboy199

21st Sep 04 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had that before i ll try tomorrow (22nd) see what it says. you sometimes get these problems suprnova which is a pain in the arse
CraigyG

21st Sep 04 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Suprnova trackers might be down ..

Or ur conntecting to a tracker which u need to register 4 ..
Bart

22nd Sep 04 at 06:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unauthrised Download?

:laugh:

Do you know exactly how it works?
Its a bit like kazaa, everyone shares a small piece and you download small pieces for different people, with one exception, if you dont share they can ban you computer (ip i think?), i think you have not been sharing and your banned.

Makarus

22nd Sep 04 at 06:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know exactly how it work yes. It is a possibility Bart but very very unlikely, I always share every fill I have downloaded untill it has at least got to a 100% share ratio, more often than not I will leave it going anyway. In the last week I have uploaded over 2gb, would say thats good enough sharing.

Tried this with about 20 different files and each file come up with the same problem.

New Poll