corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i got beaten

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i got beaten
Ditch

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 04 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if all it has is the zaust then hes not going to be running much more than 135bhp really is it??
Gavin
Premium Member

22nd Sep 04 at 10:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
i wanted a serious ans fool! ragging peebo.....would i!

i was serious.... look at my face ... this is my serious face

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

22nd Sep 04 at 10:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ditch
if all it has is the zaust then hes not going to be running much more than 135bhp really is it??

yes but im running 138 on the last count, got decat and new ht leads since then, no biggie, would i beat it, considering its a turbo, more torque than me id say.
big eck

22nd Sep 04 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'd have you off the line and it'd be pretty even all the way to the top end me thinks
broster
Premium Member

22nd Sep 04 at 10:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

humm, i had it off the line, but i think he stuffed up a tad, then was even to mid of 3rd and i started to pull away very very slowly, nailed it on the brakes but he had me out of the roundabouts due to better line, lasted ages lol, no more than 4car lengths between us at the end of every straight, only time iv ever managed to get my v6 brakes to fade lol!
GIBBS

22nd Sep 04 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well on the work today, i ripped a scooby to pieces (in the zx)

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i got beaten 24 database queries in 0.0090411 seconds