corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tigerseal/Stickaflex

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tigerseal/Stickaflex
wee_kev

User status: Offline
16th Sep 04 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am going to be debolting my rear arches tonight and need tigerseal/stickaflex to bond them back on.

Whats the diff between the 2? What did most people use?

Would Halfords/B&Q have them or where would i get it?
H13X JW

16th Sep 04 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did this to m8, both products had to be bought from a paint shop supply shop, nowhere like halfords sold this stuff. When i went down i got told that stikaflex was a windscreen sealent and wouldn't be strong enough. He recomended a product called Tetrostat, it's a horrible black gunk but it holds v.well Forgot to mention, tigerseal is sold by a limited number of places and i think is about £15 a tube up here. Hope this helps

[Edited on 16-09-2004 by H13X JW]
deano

16th Sep 04 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used tigerseal on my rear arches, very strong! got mine from a paint shop. cost me bout 7.78
LukeGSi

18th Sep 04 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye Tigerseal is the stuff, it's currently holding my rear arches and skirts on. The stuff sticks like shit to a blanket! Think I paid around tenner for a tube!

New Poll