corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Raod Rage

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Raod Rage
Danny P

User status: Offline
   14th Sep 04 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What sort of thing pisses you off while driving??

Mine:

BWM Drivers - Specially the ones with the little hands free Ear Peice in Just cos they have an expensive (and normally fast) car, they think they own the road, getting inth the wrong lanes at round-a-bouts and pushing there way in front of you giving you no choice but to let them in and they dont even acknowledge you

Lorry Drivers - Why try and overtake another Lorry when you are only going about 0.5mph faster - it takes you 15mins to get round the other lorry, and all you do is cuase a tail back - and what you do gain, about 20ft

Old Folk - Just cos the speed limit is 30mph, dont mean you cant go over 20

Middle Lane Drivers - GET OUT THE FUCKING WAY!!!!!

Just encounted all these on my way home from work and am now serverly pissed off
sassyminx

14th Sep 04 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P

Mine:

BWM Drivers - Specially the ones with the little hands free Ear Peice in Just cos they have an expensive (and normally fast) car, they think they own the road, getting inth the wrong lanes at round-a-bouts and pushing there way in front of you giving you no choice but to let them in and they dont even acknowledge you

Lorry Drivers - Why try and overtake another Lorry when you are only going about 0.5mph faster - it takes you 15mins to get round the other lorry, and all you do is cuase a tail back - and what you do gain, about 20ft

Just encounted all these on my way home from work and am now serverly pissed off

also-

1. young lads in vtr's who rev at the lights and think cos im a girl i cant drive for shit
2. other corsa drivers who look at u as if to say that aint a real gsi
3. parents who moan about ur car and the way it drives yet insist on driving it regardless
mike_1.2LS96

14th Sep 04 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

traffic in general for me, but i dont get mad at all
Red_SXi

14th Sep 04 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I quite often get mad when twats on the road cut me up, or pull out infront of me, i sometimes loose control
shano

14th Sep 04 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

busses get right on my tits there always in the fucking way
Corsa Sport Gav

14th Sep 04 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ppl tht do 40mph in a 60 and wen they change from 60 to a 30 they do more thn 30
Meat-Pie-SRI

14th Sep 04 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Punto_Gav
ppl tht do 40mph in a 60 and wen they change from 60 to a 30 they do more thn 30

hit the nail right on the head!!!
Neil

14th Sep 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
1. young lads in vtr's who rev at the lights and think cos im a girl i cant drive for shit

-- You can't... can you?

quote:

-- How do you know thats what the look means?? :S I can't see many people looking at a GSi and thinking.. thats not a GSi.. lol

quote:
3. parents who moan about ur car and the way it drives yet insist on driving it regardless

Last one is fair enough tho!
Neil

14th Sep 04 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Punto_Gav

[Edited on 14-09-2004 by NeilCorsa]
corsa-sxi

14th Sep 04 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ppl that stick closely to your bumper, esp VTR drivers just cos i have a 1.2 so i just slow right down to piss them off
AndyW

14th Sep 04 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

road rage im a bad one for this...everything seems to fuk me off
bus drivers, cyclists, tipper drivers, traffic lights, speed cameras, cunts who dont give way or if i give way to them dont sa thanx arragant bastards! the fat prick with red sprayed hair drivin the ford galaxy who cut me up then slammed on his brakes and reveresed at me after i bibbed i wudda broke ya nose if i wernt for the kid in the passenger seat *if ur readin this*
traffic jams, the list goes on.....
Hagger

14th Sep 04 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-sxi
ppl that stick closely to your bumper, esp VTR drivers just cos i have a 1.2 so i just slow right down to piss them off

what a crock of shit.
liamC

14th Sep 04 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its old people at the minute for me...one nearly went into me when he assumed I wasnt going all the way around a roundabout and he had to emergency stop so he wouldnt go into me. It was amusing to see 3 old people fall forward then sit their mouths open.

One old person STOPPED at a GREEN light when I was out and about earlier on...what the ferk?! Had to beep to get him to move!

[Edited on 14-09-2004 by liam_nufc]
Ben
Banned

14th Sep 04 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i were sat in my m8s nans car when she were driving , fucking loonatic, she were doing 50+ then dropping down to 20mph then back up to 40mph then up to 60mph when lights were on red, to which my mate butted in and said "are you gonna slow down for the red light" and she replyed "oh i did not no it was red , my eyes aint the same as they used to be" . and to make it worse shes tiny , and only just can see over the wheel in her cinqucentto
boxmasher

14th Sep 04 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

things that piss me off while driving.

everyone and everything that slows me down when i have had a bad day at work and just want to get home.

old people that hesitate for no reason when pulling out.

people that try and undertake me, they very rarely manage it, i always accelerate to get level with the next car along so the person that is trying to undertake has to brake hard and come back into the lane behind me, did this to one bloke in a merc 4 times and he still didn't learn

people that flash at me to move over even if i am trying to overtake myself, left foot on brake pedal to get the brake lights on but still with right foot on accelerator.

thats my list. there are loads more but i cant be arsed to explain them all
Nath

14th Sep 04 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get road rage sometimes.

I pulled out onto a dual carriageway and went straight to the second lane as i was turning right about 50yards down the road. The only traffic that was coming was a small purple fiesta in the 1st lane of the carriageway. Anyway he pulled into the 2nd lane after i had pulled out and then made the point of undertaking me whilst flashing his lights. Then he cuts back in front of me narrowly missing my dads astra coupe that i was driving. So i thought right ok wanker lets play games. So i booted after him as the astra was far more powerful than the fiesta and flashed him and done the exact same back. He didnt like it and tried his hardest to chase me but failed miserably Oh yeh did i not mention that the whole time this happened he was on the fucking phone!!! Wanker trying to give me driving advice whilst on a fucking phone!! I dont feel i obstructed him anyway as he couldve carried on in is own lane whilst i built up speed, plus i was intedning to go right anyway, even though i went staright on in the end as i was chasing him
goldfish
Banned

14th Sep 04 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Mine:

kind of answered your own question there
Sims

14th Sep 04 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't be bothered to read everyone post but i have to agree, business people in their BMW/mercs get right on my tits. Most of them try to push in and force you out the way. I get alot of this because i travel the Ring Road around Bristol 5 days a week
Adam_B

14th Sep 04 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

old people that drive slow
Danny P

14th Sep 04 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by goldfish
quote:

Mine:

kind of answered your own question there

Was a retoricle question
Russ

14th Sep 04 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
quote:

Mine:

also-

1. there correct
2. also correct, proper GSi's work
3. get new parents ffs?
Lee 16v

14th Sep 04 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big arctic lorries using country lanes that can barely fit 2 cars down as an alternative to the A roads, block everything up and make people brake suddenly etc then spend 5 mins per car trying to manouvere around the lorry, and causing me to be late for my interview this morning even though i left half hour for a journey that normallt takes 10 mins

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Raod Rage 23 database queries in 0.0084319 seconds