corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » some people

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author some people
Greg_M

User status: Offline
9th Sep 04 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite, went to look at a sport on sunday, it looked mint, started it up and that, but the garage could let me take it out because there was only one bloke and he was waiting for someone to pick a car up. so fair enough

went back on wednesday, and took it out. wellllllll... there was on outward dent in the tailgate, bumper had been scuffed, and the engine management light came on when iwas driving it.

seems asthough the garage had tried to mend something, and fucked the tailgate

anyways i said to the guy.....'no chance, there is a wacking dent in the tailgate, and the engine management light is on'

he says.....' oh dont worry about the dent its ony filler' well buy this stage i was pissing myself, just going WTF. he said and the engine management light wount be much to fix, could be anything, no big deal we'll fix it if you buy it.

i just gave him the keys and went 'no thanks, you should have repaired it first before a customer takes it for a test drive, and why is it priced at nearly top book when its in crap condition' and he says oh some other mug will buy it. and laughes at me. i went balistic, tell him how to run his garage. fucking prick. and then he said, oh you cant talk with your boy racer car, well i was gunna hit him but i just laughed at him and called him a prick.

sorry about the essay

[Edited on 09-09-2004 by Greg12v]
broster
Premium Member

10th Sep 04 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, now buy my car! makes sence
Gavin
Premium Member

10th Sep 04 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think peebo doesnt want to go!!!! nor be replaced by a Jap

I think that u should keep her

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

11th Sep 04 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why dont all east mids members cough up some pennies, and it can be the organisers car, sounds good to me
Alex

12th Sep 04 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you are getting desperate for that civic now arent you!

calm down dear! peebo needs to find his own way into the wild, you cant force these things!
corsa120

12th Sep 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey borster hope ur not looking for sound outta ur new civic like the civics in fast and furious as they were dubbed over with a suzuki gsxr1000 race bike lol

hows the selling coming on
broster
Premium Member

12th Sep 04 at 21:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i know about the bike noise, think a 8.5k limit wil ldo me nicely tho

cos u is a gangz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 13-09-2004 by B19 GAV]
ainsley_brader

12th Sep 04 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

greg where was that at?
Greg_M

14th Sep 04 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ainsley_brader
greg where was that at?

worksop wankers
broster
Premium Member

21st Sep 04 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no biggie

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » some people 25 database queries in 0.0116060 seconds